Friday, September 25, 2009

Buying cigars online.

So I have been smoking cigars now for a long time, close to ten years, and when you're 27, that's a long time. I have always purchased my cigars through different retailers in my hometown, Edwards and Al's News primarily. However, a few weeks ago, I was lured into an offer from Thompson Cigar Co. to purchase some product from them. I bought a new 25 cigar Humidor to replace my old hand me down one.

The offers for free stuff just kept rolling after that. I was given a 5 cigar sampler including a Rocky Patel, a Indian Tobac, and an Exodus 1959. I also received a butane torch lighter, a golf bag cigar "tote", a travel tube and 25 Don Lugos cigar bundle, all included with my humidor purchase. How much could this package all cost you wonder, a minuscule $45. For $45 dollars a person brand new to smoking cigars could get everything they need minus a cutter, to start storing and smoking those cigars. My recommendation is when you can, try some of these offers because what they throw in makes it more than worth its own value.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need to Search?