Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Little About Me, The Cigar Czar

So this is my blog which I will be writing articles, product reviews, giving 'how to' lessons and a few fun things for those who enjoy cigars. A little background on me; I've been smoking cigars and other tobacco products since I was 17. I started, I think as most young teenagers, with Swisher Sweets, until the day I learned the errors of my ways. On one fateful day, with barbecue ribs in a homemade Southern Comfort barbecue sauce, I was introduced to my first 'real' cigar, an H. Upmann, and it was good. Ever since then, I've been hooked and to this day, H. Upmann remains as one of my favorite brands. Particularly the Vintage Cameroon. I still smoke frequently, and now I'm here to share a little bit of my passion and knowledge with all of you. Hope you enjoy my blog site and express a little of your cigar passions here as well!

Thank you- The Cigar Czar

1 comment:

  1. F-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c ! I was looking for similar projects last week, and now i see this post. I normally use breadboard to do this type of work, with one of these, job will be more easy. I was thinking, and searching others projects to do my own PCB. So, let me try my luck, maybe i can win.
    Khalil Mamoon Hookah

    ReplyDelete

Need to Search?